kumenari

Thursday, February 25, 2010

someone to love

so...I'd been sick like..a full month!! don't know
 why??
??? I'm stress.. i felt lonely..LONELY..i j
ust wanna stay home and watching TV. i just lonely.. I rest in home for 2 days,
last week i rest for 3 days.. what happen with me?? (but somehow i thank GOD i'm sick so i didnt need to 
come to the office, peace^^)i miss him, i cant stand living without him. i kno
w i know.. i have to move on. but please don't push me, all of you don't have no 
idea how hard i am p
ushing myself to the limit to let go. its my life. and I'm going to deal with it, even its 
hurt. 
"I'll find strenght. when people bring me down. they will See if i only only only believe" -edited from Fame-

anyway. picture picture time^^
Spending all weekend eating!!

1.Ramen 38 
this pic.. eating sanpachi ramen with 5 stars hoT.. Super hoT, my lips turning in
to Dora's..hahah.. look how red the ramen is.yumyumhothot
2. Cheese Cake Factory
3.Cute Percy Jackson 4.J.co
dance with Irma kumalasari at 5:22 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Irma kumalasari
a dancer who lived in a design world and dreamed a lot!
View my complete profile

Instagram @kumenari

Inspirations

  • .a little princess.
  • all that exists for me
  • AsianCajuns
  • BALLET NEWS
  • BEBELICIOUS ♥
  • design wunderland
  • Faye Cavania
  • Fuchsia Girl
  • Glisters and Blisters .
  • hot chocolate and mint
  • Ice Cream Social
  • It is Nancy's new blog
  • Late Afternoon
  • LLYMLRS
  • NoviTa RisTiana
  • SUPERWOWOMG
  • Tangerine dream and marmalade skies
  • You speak Singlish? I say SingList
  • {lucedale}
  • ♥The crème de la crop♥

My dancers (^_^)



Dance with me^^

Step inside :)

Total Pageviews

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.