Thursday, June 17, 2010

Elaine..

YES.. i wish it didn't hurt that much for me.
and my student gave me a very nice example.
she fell down on the floor at the ballet class today, because she kept running here and there.. and i know it was hurt for her, because knowing the way she fell down hit her head and elbow.. if it was me,, i will be crying out loud, but when i saw her and try to help her stand again, she just came up to me and said "I'm OK miss, I'm ok,, its not hurt, and she kept saying that over and over.. while i know shes hurting and start to cry.. and while her friends kept saying that shes crying. and her tears start to fall down, she still said "I'm ok miss, and I'm not crying(while wiping her tears)" so i told her that she's great because she's not crying(even though i know she did) and suddenly she just said she want her mommy.. so i took her outside to her mom, and like 3 minutes later she came back to the class, happily.. and start jumping here and there again, and she forgot her painful head and elbow.and after class she said thank you, handshake me, and said see you miss Irma..
She's Elaine.. =)

i wish i could be like her.. just need about 3 min to forget all my sorrow..
you're one of a kind Elaine.. and I'm thanking you for being my good ballet student.. see you in class Elaine.. and keep dancing girl.. love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment