1. Fear
yes! my fear is loosing someone i love, someone i care. it hurts so much. been there before when i loose my godfather, after he passed away, my world is changing, i lived my teenage world without his help, without him cheering me up. and without him standing there for me. then i enter a new world called 'university'. I found the greatest people i ever known,and i met someone special, he filled my world and helped me get through this life, he's the best i had but then he left me for other girl... and those fear finally happened again.
2. Forgive
forgive my self??? i thought i should forgive him. but this movie thought me i should forgive myself. i realized its true, i think I'd been blaming myself for what happened between us. cause I'm not good enough for him. no I'm NOT. someday he will look back at me and said: i should've stay with her. but how can i forgive myself? is there any way?point and show me God.
3. Believe in love again
okay.. i never believe in love ever since he left me, I'm afraid getting hurt again, i don't wanna be left behind again, i don't want to be the last, i don't want to be the 'option'. i want to be the chosen one. But how could i believe again? yes there's a way, there will always be. And i will be love and love the right person.
give light and hope to the person you love and missed, and then forget it.. hmmm.. easy to say, hard to do i guess.
when i need a shoulder, i just find my own.. until i find the right shoulder to lean on again.
thanking that i have greatest God to help me, even though he works in silence..
No comments:
Post a Comment