sorry.. no offense please. i just felt you guys wasting my time. I join this drama at church for Easter because i want to, want to do something that maybe i can be good at.. and its for HIM, but you guys ruin it for me, my old habit of complaining came back.. grr.. i know I'm not the most discipline people.. cos I'm NOT.. but please friends.. you all are an adult. its no time for playing stupid ninjas or else. and if you think my act is 'too' much. well dude!! i lived on the 'too' much world..
its acting come onnn!! if all u can do is just stupid smile and scratch your hair and not act the way you supposed too, why bother to join this play.
I'm sorry God if i mean to them and talking behind back like this, but i cant just shout in front of people whom i just known =(. if i lead this play, i definitely going to yell at them.. LOL =P
i hope this is for a good reason God.. be patient i! you'll be able to conquer it
nite.
My thought exactly... By the way, his name is Erik... =D
ReplyDeleteHAHA... sebut sebut..
ReplyDelete