felt sorry to hear that my best friend's dad passed away this night. I felt so sorry. we had an appointment to meet about a month ago, but cos one of my friends couldn't go so we canceled it until everyone is free. if we had met before maybe i will know this and i will be there for her rite now. why people die? i hate to see someone i love go away. even though its just a broken friendship. sad sad sad! cant sleep.. =( its almost 2AM.
Actually I'm tired of telling people who i am. and i don't like reunion +( Because the time we meet we will just asking about jobs,what r u doing now.. stuff that people actually don't know before and will put the 'surprise' face on their face cos they don't expect the answer will be like.."oh I'm a ballet teacher now". =( where r u in the past 25 years of my life? hahaha..
why people cant get along if they haven't meet each other? why God creates people in very different way? why there are so many diversity? why some people can talk hurt full things, and still want to be friends with? do we have to choose friends? and whyyy You always work in silence?? hehe
i love all my friends especially my best one. cos they do now that I'm completely insane! hehe..
good nite bloggers. love ya all
No comments:
Post a Comment