Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happiness VS scars VS time

I cant choose who I am going to meet, and I also cant tell them to make me always happy. They can bring me Up, or bring me Down, or the worst is when they bring you up above and BANG you down in a second, without noticing your heart. it HURTS people, Yes it does. I'm the type of person who can hide my sadness, but the end of the day i will broke down in tears without knowing what to do, where to go, where to hide? inside me.. maybe.. empty.
They said you will find happiness in some time that i will not know. Am I happy? Yes, in some part, not in other half of me. i had scars for years that i try to heal. I pray so He return my truly smile, and He did, but He didn't say for how long. They said again. Time will heal all wounds, too bad I'm not that quick person who can instantly heal, it took me forever.  Lost a very very best friend that you find perfectly to share everything is very hard, and when i finally heal,and found my perfect glue to my heart it start to disappear again. Maybe he's not the perfect glue, nor the perfect key to my heart, or he is? i never can answer this question until 'Time will tell' yes.. time, they said time, everyone said time, time.. time..
i don't mind your odd behaviour, its the vary thing i savor, if you were an ice cream flavor you'll be my favourite one. My imagination sees you, like a painting by Van Gogh. Starry nights and bright sunflowers follow you where you may go. Oh, I've loved you from the start in every single way and more each passing day, you are brighter than the stars, believe me when i say its not about your scars its all about your heart. You're a butterfly held captive, small and safe in your cocoon. Go on, you can take your time, time is said to heal all wounds. -Mindy Gledhill,its all about your heart-

forgiveness is easy, now..  how to forget? the answer only "TIME". my goal is putting a smile in people's faces, especially the one that i care most. but back again, im not perfect i also cant make all people happy. but please give me a chance to put a smile and release some burden from the people i care most. even though i have to take some of their burden. but the question is, who will put a smile on me? me? only me?

No comments:

Post a Comment