Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2013!

first! Happy Nu Yer..  i know I've abandoned this lovely blog. well I'd been gone for some reasons. Dealing with loneliness, heart broken, performance, work, exam, friends stuff. BUT. i made it through 2012 very well, i am proud of myself for being such a strong girl, even though i always said i cant. but God always stay there with me so He didn't let the "wind" blew my a** off.  i don't care about my 2012 resolutions, i achieve some of that but loose some of it also. well my resolution this year is.. hmmmmm...   I'm just gonna say it when its happen, so I'm not gonna jinx it. Thank you 2012, thank you for all people who broke my heart, who made me cry, who don't believe in my dreams, who said I'm not lovable, not good enough. THANK YOU for saying those hurtful words to me. cause without it i wont be standing here. but MOST my BIG THANKS given to the people who believe in my dreams, who stand beside me, who yells at me most of the time, who reminds me that I CAN, and stand on my dreams. and thank you God for the ups and downs. and i had a magical New year party. it just awesome! awesome! and awesome! ;) OK ready for lots of pictures!

 well last but not least... thank you again for all the people mention in the pictures above. or not mention on it. you guys ROCKS! cheers.. xoxo -i

No comments:

Post a Comment