Friday, April 9, 2010

Animal Carnival

So.. this is what made me busy for the whole march.. I choreographed this carnival fashion show for the award. and maybe this is my last project since I'm going to resign soon.. next week is my last day.. so sad to leave here.. since I'm so in Love with this university.. i had learn here, work here.. met many awesome people.. learn manymanymany awesome things. so i teaches like about 40 people to do this fashion show to open the "Jember Festival" that the campus invited for the show.. it was awesome.. I'm sorry if i yelled too all my 40 students, i love you guys.. you guys rock my world, your such a handsome and pretty people i had met, hope all of you will remember me.. Enough talking..hehe below is the pic of them.. i have the video. but i have to edit it.. will post it soooonn if its done.. Have a great day all. already miss you because we don't have practice today..hehe. and all clothes made by Esmod students inspired by water animals, mammals, bugs,etc..


gif maker
with Ricenny, Tommy, and Edo
and look Tommy's blinking eyes =P

This One the Awesome "Jember Festival" that turned my campus into something that BLOoOoow our Indonesian Heritages.I MISS YOU GUYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment